Candles, Aromatherapy & Soaps (Home) > Soaps > Scented Bath Salts Recipe
Scented Bath Salts Recipe
All wants to feel good and nice, all wants to smell good, there are ways to make scented handmade bath salts recipe, and that will make you feel nice and you smell good.
Especially, women are very interested to look fresh and smell good world over. Some time they need relaxation and rejuvenation and that can be possible if you think of making your own scented bath salts recipe during your leisure time. Well, it is a creative, innovative and productive project to make your own scented bath salts recipe; it adds more quality and specialty when you take a warm bath. It removes all your day’s tiredness and fatigue.
But why should you make your own scented bath salts recipe?
Scented bath salts recipe have their charm and uniqueness than manufactured bath salts recipe in the market. You can make scented bath salts recipe at home by adding your favorite fragrance, color and shape, therefore, it gives you good feeling, you smell nice and you look fresh and relaxed.
Required Time: 15 minutes
Ingredients and chemistry for making handmade scented bath salts soap.
- About two cups of Epsom salt
- One cup of sea salt or rock salt
- About 20 drops of rose fragrance oil, or kitchen fragrances works good such as mint, vanilla, cinnamon, orange and lemon
- One teaspoon of glycerin
- About 2-3 drops of colorant
- Mix the salts together in a large zip top bag; shake it well to get it fine mixture. The bag or jar should be totally dry because salts observe moist, and the project works out well if there is less humidity
- Add fragrance oil and glycerin; shake it well.
- Then add colorant of your choice, drop by drop, and shake it well between the drops, and wait till the real tint is achieved.
- Finally, pour into a container and cover it.
- Some essential oils are not absolute for bathing; an advice is that you can add rose geranium, lavender, jojoba or rosemary.
- If you want colorant and fragrance oil can be omitted if you are prone to the slightest chemical reaction or sensitive to chemicals.
It is simple and easy, and this is the basic process of homemade scented bath salts recipe.
Well try it today at home making scented bath salts recipe, and you will have a consciousness and a feeling that why you never tried making homemade scented bath salts recipe earlier. It is not late, socialization takes through out one’s life, and you have to learn new things every day in your whole life.
VISITOR COMMENTS on "Scented Bath Salts Recipe":
|1. Marjoram: Benefits, Using Tips and Side Effects
Marjoram: Benefits, Using Tips and Side Effects
Marjoram is a cold-sensitive recurrent herb or undershrub with sweet pine and citrus flavors. It is also known as Sweet Marjoram or [...]
|2. Scented Candles
The latest discovery in the field of candles is scented candles as they are used by almost all people [...]
|3. Massage Therapy Class
What to Expect in a Massage Therapy Class?
If you are planning to build up a career as a massage therapeutic, before joining any school, [...]
|4. Candle Making Kits and Equipments
Candle Making Kits and Equipments
Candle making is a creative art that involves implementation of imagination and ideas. Through simple advice and assistance beautiful candles [...]
Bookmark This Page:
Send Page to a Friend
Aromatherapy and Soaps
Skin Care and Beauty Product
Candle and Accessories