Candles, Aromatherapy & Soaps (Home) > Massage > Tantra Massage
Waken Your Partner's Body with a Tantra Massage
A massage is known to relax the body, mind and soul. However, there is one such massage that is meant to actually awaken and inspire your senses and sensuality. This massage is known as the tantra massage.
History of the tantra massage
The tantra massage originates in India. It was invented along with the teachings of yoga, the exercise of the body and mind. The tantra massage accelerates the blood flow and thus rejuvenates and awakens the senses.
Tantra massage is practiced between partners and inspires sensuality. It is recommended that the partners should take turns in massaging to reap the full benefits.
Practicing the tantra massage
Here are certain points worth considering while this sensual massage.
- Setting the Mood - The ambience plays the key role in setting up the mood, therefore it should be taken special care off. A comfortable couch, bed or table where your partner can lay, scented or unscented candles as desired, dim lights and soothing music would surely add the romantic touch to the mood.
- Massage Oil - Massage oil add scent as well as lubrication needed for a sensual massage. Choose a fragrance which your partner is not allergic to, baby oil is a nice idea. Care should be taken in selecting the fragrance otherwise it may upset the entire mood as well.
Tantra massage Essentials
Here are some tips to start up a sensual massage
- Remember that warm hands enhance the experience of a massage. Try warming your hands by rubbing them with couple drops of the massage oil.
- Do the massage in slow circular motions using only the fingertips. Do not apply force, start from the spine and slowly work your way up the back.
- Once the back is finished turn him around and start with the front, around the heart area working your way down ever so slowly.
- Slowly and gradually move to the partner's scrotum area. Be careful here and work mostly on the guidance of your partner's response.
- It is important that you communicate at all time with your partner to find out how he or she is enjoying the massage.
VISITOR COMMENTS on "Tantra Massage: History and Useful Tips":
|1. Eye Creams
There are many cosmetic skin treatments that can cause harm to the eyes. So it is suggested to avoid the application [...]
|2. Massage Tool and Equipment
Massage Tool and Equipment: Give The Perfect Massage
Apart from an adept a skillful hands of a masseuse there are also [...]
|3. Floating Candles
Candles lit dinner makes the evening awesome with the small light that makes the entire dinner romantic and it helps a lot in knowing [...]
|4. How to Embed Wax Shapes into a Candle
How to Embed Wax Shapes into a Candle
Though embedding wax shapes into a candle is easier, this process needs an extra amount of caution. The [...]
Bookmark This Page:
Send Page to a Friend
Aromatherapy and Soaps
Skin Care and Beauty Product
Candle and Accessories