Candles, Aromatherapy & Soaps (Home) > Massage > Massage Products
How do Massage Products Enhance the Massage Experience?
Massages are known to have healing powers. If applied by a professional with the right massage products, it works wonders.. For centuries different types of massages are used to relax, rejuvenate and revitalize the body and mind.
How to Use and Benefit from Massage Products
There are several kinds of Massage Products available and they all work differently according to their ingredients and purpose. It is difficult to generalize a Massage Products according to desired effect and purpose.
First and foremost which one should keep in mind before going for massage, is that, massage should have positive effect other than damaging body parts and muscles tissues. The Massage Products are used to enhance the massage but without the right technique the results may be a total failure.
Here are the most common Massage Products and their usage
- Massage Oils - The primary function of any massage oil is to facilitate a slippery skin in order to be able to execute the massage well. Its secondary function can termed as a product to enhance the experience, to relax the receiver of the massage and to calm the senses. But in the end it is the way the massage is applied that will heal the patient.
- Massage Creams - Creams play the same role as the oils but without the residue that some oils will leave. However, a masseuse will prefer to use the essential oil because they are more pure than creams and as well as generally they don't have any side effects. Creams sometimes will have alcohol content or scented oils, which will dry the skin or provoke a rash at times.
- Hot Stones - These massage products are used to relax the muscles and body .Massages done by Hot Stones Massages.
- Candles - Scented candles are used at times during the massage to relax the muscles and mind thus, revive the whole body
- Music - Soothing music usually will be played in the background in some massage spas for the relaxation of the body and mind
Indulge and Pamper Yourself
Once in a while we deserve to pamper ourselves body and soul, we can do it at home with the help of the Massage Products such as scented candles, oils and long baths or we can visit a spa and let someone else do all the work.
VISITOR COMMENTS on "Massage Products: Types, Benefits and Uses":
|1. Massage Therapy Course
Getting The Most From Your Massage Therapy Course
A complete massage therapy course and practice requires about 500-750 credit hours. The entire massage therapy course covers varied topic from [...]
|2. Hot Stone Massage
Hot Stone Massage
What Is Hot Stone Massage?
Hot stone massage was invented by Mary Hannigan, a native of [...]
|3. Soap Making Basics: How to Make Liquid Hand Soap
Soap Making Basics: How to Make Liquid Hand Soap
It will be interesting if you make your own liquid hand soap at home and [...]
|4. Vetivert: Benefits, Using Tips and Side Effects
Vetivert: Benefits, Using Tips and Side Effects
One among the essential oil is the vetivert essential oil. It is extracted from Vetiveria zizanoides [...]
Bookmark This Page:
Send Page to a Friend
Aromatherapy and Soaps
Skin Care and Beauty Product
Candle and Accessories