Candles, Aromatherapy & Soaps (Home) > Massage > Massage Equipment
Essential Massage Equipment for Successful Therapy
The essence of a great massage is the masseuse; however, the Massage Equipments plays a great role in that unforgettable spa experience. Let us know some of the Massage Equipments which also provide the same comfort and experience.
The Requirements of a Great Massage Experience
- The massage table - There are specific massage tables, which are designed for this purpose. These tables are not too firm or too soft but just right for the perfect Massage.
- Massage chairs -The next best thing to the massage table are the massage chair. For quick massages such as for foot and ankle, neck and shoulders, arms and hands these chairs are widely recommended. It is very comfortable but does not allow a person to get too comfortable as to fall asleep .Here too the most important factor is its firmness and angles.
- Bed spread and towels - Since white color is very soothing usually all spas use white linen as well as white towels. Moreover it can easily be seen if they need changing or not, which is should be done after each massage.
- Facial steamers - Facial treatments are normally started with special steamers which will open your pores and let the therapist cleanse your face.
- Lamps - Lamps are essential pieces of Massage Equipment needed mostly for facials, they usually come incorporated with a magnifying glass as well to enable the therapist to see and remove impurities.
Other Massage Equipments
- Besides the above- Mentioned Massage Equipment which are very necessary for a perfect massage, there are a few other things, which enhanced the whole experience. They are:
- Massage oils and creams - These items are necessary to facilitate slippery skin, thus it make easier to massage and therefore work with.
- Hot stones - Hot stones are mostly used to ease a tensed up area or muscle and most therapists would recommend as a must do on all massages.
- Candles and music - These are optional as per the desire of the person who is receiving the massage but generally people prefer it as they relax mind, body and soul and give a great experience
The Massage Equipment is essential for a successful massage, however, an experienced masseuse is the one who will make your massage worthwhile and have you return for the same relaxation time and again. Therefore, the most important thing above all the Massage Equipment is a professional and experienced masseuse.
VISITOR COMMENTS on "Massage Equipment":
|1. Sage: Benefits, Using Tips and Side Effects
Sage: Benefits, Using Tips and Side Effects
Sage oil is the essential oil, which is made from the culinary herb sage, Salvia officinalis. In addition [...]
|2. Soap Making Recipes
Soap Making Recipes
There are as many soap making recipes as you would ever want. How? Simple – it all depends upon how [...]
|3. Portable Massage Chair
Why You Need a Portable Massage Chair
Starting and setting up a massage centre is no easy affair. Be it training or the equipments all are [...]
|4. Mineral Cosmetic
Mineral Cosmetics are the makeup and cosmetics that everyone is speaking about natural, pure, mineral makeup. shameless beauty mineral [...]
Bookmark This Page:
Send Page to a Friend
Aromatherapy and Soaps
Skin Care and Beauty Product
Candle and Accessories